Thursday, July 19, 2012


I made this card using the SNPSN watermelon and You're One in a Melon stamps.  I used pink cardstock and randomly stamped the watermelon image with a black Versafine ink pad, stamping additional images to later be cut out and popped up. I colored all the watermelon rind portion of the images with a green marker and cut out 6 of the watermelon slices.  After cutting out the slices, I adhered brown teardrop embellishments for the seeds and popped the slices up. I used the SNPSN Gem chalk and applied it to white cardstock with a cotton ball and used it as the first matte layer on the card.  Finally I stamped the You're One in a Melon phrase with a VersaMark pad, used the Gem chalk and rubbed it over the saying with a cotton ball until the saying appeared.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Great way to use this stamp and those seeds are soooo perfect!

    ReplyDelete